TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DECLARATIONGLFO a.s. as the operator of this website is responsible for all information published on the website www.glfo.eu(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) The terms and conditions for the Website user are as follows:
- The Operator of the Website www.glfo.eu is GLFO a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The Operator is publishing these user terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) for the purposes of acquainting the public with the way and terms and conditions of the Website.
- Interfering in any way in the contents and technical substance of the Website without the Operator’s consent is prohibited. Only the Operator is authorized to make decisions concerning changes to the Website.
- Only the Operator is authorized to amend or supplement the terms and conditions.
- The Operator may make access to some information stated in the Website subject to the user providing personal data. In such a case the Operator handles such data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
- All information and data, including the visualization stated on this Website, are of an informative nature only.
- The terms and conditions of the use of the Website are in force and effect on the day of their publication. The day of publication is 8.3.2019
PERSONAL DATABy completing and submitting the forms from website you give your consent to your personal data being collected, stored, processed and handled for marketing purposes by GLFO a.s. and/or other related parties within the group, specifically: my name, surname, phone number, e-mail, information about communicating with you. You give your consent for an indefinite period of time. This consent can be revoked or your personal data corrected at any time in writing. Moreover, you agree with GLFO a.s. engaging a third party to process your personal data. The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the principles laid down by valid legal regulations, especially pursuant to Articles 5, 6, 25 and 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The Operator has taken appropriate technical and other measures to ensure protection of personal data being processed. In case of any suggestions, queries, or confusion with respect to the processing of personal data including complaints, it is possible to contact the Provider´s representative for the area of personal data.
with the seat at Senovážné náměstí 1465/7, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
ID No: 07759690, VAT No: CZ07759690
Registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, file 24088
Contact person for the area of the personal data
Tel.: +420 777 793 294